Re: [Frescobaldi] Alpha-release of Frescobaldi 2.0

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Alpha-release of Frescobaldi 2.0
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:46:01 +0200

Am 27.09.2011 13:11, schrieb Brett McCoy:
On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:57 AM, David Kastrup<address@hidden>  wrote:
Wonderful, I've been looking forward to Frescobaldi 2
Oh, I love this already -- being able to click on a note in the score
and highlighting the note in the Lilypond source is golden.
Uh, you do know that Lilypond offers this for pretty much every other
editor?

Check out "Point and Click" in Lilypond Usage.
Yes, Frescobaldi did too, but it's more obvious with the notes being
highlighted with a little box. It looks like it goes both ways now,
you select the note in the Lilypond text and it's highlighted in the
PDF

And (according to the release notes) it still works after you have changed the source code (the links lilypond attach to the objects point to specific line numbers, and if the code is changed they point to the wrong place.