Re: point and click (was: Alpha-release of Frescobaldi 2.0)

From: Brett McCoy
Subject: Re: point and click (was: Alpha-release of Frescobaldi 2.0)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:38:23 -0400

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Frescobaldi 2 couples the point-and-click links as soon as a PDF is
> loaded to positions in the text document. If you alter the document, the
> links in the PDF document stay connected with the positions in the
> text document.

One suggestion I have is to make the highlight box contrast better
with the background. The PDF view is black on light beige and the
highlight is a slightly darker beige. Something more obvious like
purple or green would make it more prominent. Or is this configurable?
I didn't see any way to change the background color of the PDF view
either (I prefer black on white).

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.electricminstrel.com
it would overturn the world."