Including Lilypond files (Was: \partial only on first measure?)

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Including Lilypond files (Was: \partial only on first measure?)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:17:48 +0100

On 28/09/2011 10:49, Urs Liska wrote:
Is there any way to write some kind of the equivalent to the latex
.sty file, where I can define these files? Or is it just a standard
.ly file, \include'd?

If so, is there any INCLUDEPATH I can set, so I do not need to copy it
for each music I use?

Put this function in a standard .ly file (some prefer to name these
include files .ily) and include it.
You can run lilypond with the -dinclude option and specify includepaths
where you can store your library.

Yes, I can also use -I, it seems. But defining an environment variable would make it a lot cleaner :)

Thanks
--
Alberto Simoes
CEHUM