How to get Timing.measureLength from within Scheme?

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: How to get Timing.measureLength from within Scheme?
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:49:34 +0100

Hello

I am trying to save Timing.measureLength in a little music function, but I am unable to find examples in the web of how to get that value (only how to set).

My try (ok, most of the code was suggested by Jan-Peter), is something like:

partialInline = #(define-music-function (parser location nom den
mus)(integer? integer? ly:music?)
  #{
    #(def tmp (get Timing.measureLength))
    $mus