Re: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: Bug Squad: 40-minute-a-week volunteer needed
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:51:44 +0300

У ср., 28-го вер. 2011, о 11:38 Brett McCoy писали:
> I'd love to help out. Lilypond is an essential part of my life these days.
Great, thank you!

So, you'll be scheduled for 20 minutes on Wednesday and 20 minutes on
Saturday; please, let me know when you're ready; please, ask me anything if
necessary.

--
 Dmytro O. Redchuk                        "Easy to use" is easy to say.
 Bug Squad                                             -- Jeff Garbers