Re: centering text on a measure

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: centering text on a measure
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:02:08 -0500

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:26 PM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Harm,

Wonderful!  Thank you so much!  The log now offers no comment on my hackery :)

I tried this with a two-voice example (see center-between.ly), and sure enough, the problem with "choosing" the wrong grobs to center between disappears.

I've also attached a revision of another function which aligns a grob to a single other grob in specified ways.   (This was discussed at http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg62226.html)

Best,
David

The function in the attached file lets you specify multiple markers for a grob, so it can serve in multiple pairings (there can only be two which use the same tag).  The example in the file should show how this works.

Hope this can be useful in some way --

--David