Re: .bin files in Lilypond

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: .bin files in Lilypond
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:18:02 +0200

Am 2011-10-10 um 22:40 schrieb Frits Verhaeghe:

Hello,
As a new user of Lilypond, I received from another user some .bin- files. How can I open this .bin-files?

Are you sure the sender intended to send you these files? (Might be spam.) Then why don’t ask you to send something you can actually use?

The .bin files I know are oldfashioned "Mac binary" encoded archives; they usually make no sense outside of a Mac. Some decompression program might help - I know StuffIt Expander can handle these.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm