Re: Avoiding slurs

From: Ed Gordijn
Subject: Re: Avoiding slurs
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:22:06 +0200

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the suggestion. I added my star to the issue.

Greetings, Ed

Op 11-10-11 06:50, Keith OHara schreef:
I noticed that slurs are avoided a little bit to much. See the example.
I know I can fix that with an override but is this a known issue?
It is in the bug/enhancement tracker at

The placement of fingering, which really needs to be close to slurs,
was recently made more sophisticated, so maybe that could be extended.
If you like, you can 'star' the issue on the tracker site and get an
email whenever people post a question or suggested solution for that
issue, which has the side effect of indicating that people care about
the issue.