Re: Chords degree

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Chords degree
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:10:40 +0200

Hello..thank you for your response..
It's not quite what i wanted..
I'm sending you an example of what i did in pdf format..

I'm making a church song book..So the problem in my (our) church is that we allways have to transpose becouse it is too high or too low..So i tought that i will write in one line chords..and in upper line Chords degree..so it would be easy to transpose whenever you need to...That was quite practical becose then i woud only need to write chords in one line and then in upper just transpose to C major and the degree would be flawless..Simple in my head..:)

Thanks..