Reducing properties junk using variables

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Reducing properties junk using variables
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 23:01:25 +0200

Hi..

I have a lot of properties junk that I use to override some properties in each file of my song book so i was thinking that I could make some include files eg config.ly. In what way could i define this functions from what I have.

\new ChordNames {
  \semiGermanChords
  \override ChordName #'font-size = #3
  \override ChordName #'font-name = #"Free Serif"
  \set chordRootNamer = #my-chord-name->pop-markup
  \set chordChanges = ##t
  \chords
                           }

So i whould only use something like that:

\new ChordNames { \mySettings \chords }

Thanks.

--
Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje. Izreke 12:18