Re: King Arthur

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: King Arthur
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:32:48 +0200

2011/10/14 Ed Gordijn <address@hidden>:
> Hi Jean-Charles,
>
> This is quite a large work. Nice work and good promotion for Lilypond!

Indeed.  I usually post these sort of news to our Spanish list.

I have a question.  Many publish on Mutopia.  Others on CPDL
(Choralwiki). Others on IMSLP.  Some have their own source repo, e.g.
nenuvar by N.Sceaux.  Now, I have The Fairy Queen in LP (not by me)
and before submitting it I have searched all these sites (no luck).
Which one do you recommend? Which reasons are there for /not/
submitting to one or them?  How will this mess finally unify, if any?
Maybe there are unifying efforts I'm not aware of.  A pity Mutopia is
essentially freezed, see their mailing lists.

We in the LilyPond web pages once had a version of Bach's C minor
fugue, WTC I/2. It had remains of have been in Mutopia, but it is
currently not there.  How a score goes into Mutopia and then it goes
out form it?  This is a question for the Mutopia list, I guess.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com