Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.9.1 (alpha)

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 1.9.1 (alpha)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:42:54 +0200

Ciao Wilbert,
I have been using Frescobaldi a bit for some work on MacOS X and I can
say it works like a charm! Thanks for your nice work!
I just have an annoying issue with the Music View: the scrollbar size
does not seem to get calculated correctly and it is possible to scroll
the doc only for circa 1/3 of it's total length, which is quite
annoying. Do you have any ideas on what might be going wrong?
Cheers!
Rodolfo