Re:cuenotes are not displayed (Ian Hulin)

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re:cuenotes are not displayed (Ian Hulin)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:01:46 +0200

Dear community,
because of the wrong code, I post You my snippet again.
The Problem is: the quoted voice doesn't appear in the staff "anotherinstrument" and it has definetily to do with the command
\set PianoStaff.instrumentName= "Piano"
Is there  possibilitie to get the quodation without quitting the command that sets the instrumentName for the PianoStaff?
I have the problem, in a larger score, hat some cuenotes are not displayed. I assume  it has to do with some commands that are related to another context than Voice.
Here my new snippet:

\version "2.14.2"
right  = {
  \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = "Piano"
  c'' 4 g' a' b'   c'' 4 d'' e'' f'' g'' 1 }
\addQuote "right" { \right }
anotherinstrument = { c' 1 \quoteDuring #"right" s1 c'1  }

\score { \new Staff \anotherinstrument }