Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package

From: Don Armstrong
Subject: Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:57:34 -0700

On Sat, 15 Oct 2011, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Unfortunately, I get segfault error even if I use a very simple file.

lilypond /usr/share/lilypond/2.14.2/ly/Welcome_to_LilyPond.ly;

works just fine here.

Unfortunately, since you aren't running a version with symbols, it's
very difficult for me to see precisely why it is segfaulting. Finally,
I can't support lilypond running on non-Debian systems.

Good luck.

Don Armstrong

--
You could say she lived on the edge... Well, maybe not exactly on the edge,
just close enough to watch other people fall off.