Re: between stanza spacing

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: between stanza spacing
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:23:23 -0700

Cordilow <address@hidden> writes:

There was once a way to make the stanzas (lyric verses) closer to each other a few versions of LilyPond ago. Now, however, they're kind of far apart again, whether or not they're closer than without what I'm doing (this is in the current version, the development version as well as some of the previous ones). How have things changed?

As luck would havwe it, I was just looking in the notation manual and saw a section specifically about which commands you can use to get the old spacing back. I think it's in section 2.1.

--
David