Re: A problem with lilypond

From: musicarock
Subject: Re: A problem with lilypond
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 00:51:48 -0200

The problem is that it´s not me that will use. The main idea is that people that will use range from beginner to advanced level of study in music. So I would like to make as easy as possible for the users.The usability is very important nowadays.

I have found something more or less as I was looking for.

http://weblily.net

Check it out. It has a web lilypond editor that runs immediately generating the score in real time.
Does anyone know the developer? I haven´t found an email for contact

Francisco Vila, sorry for the problem with the word "audio". In my country audio means everything relative to sound. Could be mp3, wav, MIDI, wma, among others.
I have tested in many browsers and in many computers. The problem just appear when I run lilypond at the Internet. At the desktop no problems.
I'll be trying to figure it out where is the problem, considering that it has only happened to me

Thanks
Marcos

----- Mensagem de address@hidden ---------