Change in convert-ly with 2.15.14?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Change in convert-ly with 2.15.14?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 20:43:44 +1100

I use jEdit with Lilypondtool to edit ly source files. I recently installed LP 2.15.14, and now, when I open an ly file in jEdit and run convert-ly from the Lilypondtool menu or toolbar, I get two error dialogs from jEdit. The first is titled "I/O Error" and says "Each buffer can only execute one I/O operation at a time. Please wait until the current operation finishes before starting another one". Behind that is another dialog titled "Files changed on disk", and says "Automatically reloaded: ", followed by the name of the file.

I haven't seen these messages before when running previous versions of convert-ly with the same editing setup, and I have been using jEdit and Lilypondtool for a considerable time without any version upgrade to either. jEdit 4.4.1 and Lilypondtool 2.12.932 on Ubuntu amd64. In the jEdit global options I have it set to automatically reload open files if they are changed on disk, but this is how I have always had it set, and these error messages have only been appearing since installing LP 2.15.14.

Nick