Re: rendering only a part of a score

From: Ewald Gutenkunst
Subject: Re: rendering only a part of a score
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:48:43 +0200

Hi Nick,

thanks, I didn't know, that a second percent cancels the comment block!

There are normaly a lot of variables in my scores so I tried another thing:
changing the range for all staves in one step.
It works not so bad, but the problem is still the same:
a lot of warnings -  not all slur/ties are printed correct and the lyrics are
displaced (because of skipped melismata?).

myskip = {  \set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t   s1*12
% start  in bar 12
\set Score.skipTypesetting = ##f
s1 *3
                                % for 3  bars
\set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t  }

Then you can put  \myskip in any Staff (only in one) with

 << {\theMusic } { \myskip} >>   % without the \\ between

cheers
Ewald