Re: Vowel with Umlaut

From: GRAEME F ST CLAIR
Subject: Re: Vowel with Umlaut
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 19:22:50 -0400

Somewhat late reply - being married (and retired), if we aren't in *my* Dr's office, we're in hers...

I don't think the Emacs I recovered was all that problematic - it's 22.3 and I only acquired it in the Spring. But it was the fearful array of ctrl+this and alt+that in the tutorial that persuaded me the learning curve was going to be close to vertical.

And Notepad++ seemed to do exactly what I wanted - I might even revisit my earlier perl+php+sql project and take some mangling back out when I'm more confident with NP++...

Certainly didn't mean to start a discussion of editors!

Tx again to all, rgds, GFStC.

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 07:29:03 +0200