Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: segfault in 2.14.2 debian package
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:34:59 +0200

Il 24/10/2011 20:44, Don Armstrong ha scritto:
You're not running Debian. This looks like an issue with guile-1.8
which has been fixed in Debian but not in Ubuntu, or you're mixing and
matching Debian and Ubuntu packages and have found a API/ABI issue. In
any event, this isn't a problem with the Debian packages, so I can't
really help you.

Believe me, I'm using Debian:

# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:    Debian
Release:    testing
Codename:    wheezy

This is the version of guile-1.8:

# aptitude show guile-1.8
Package: guile-1.8
State: installed
Automatically installed: yes
Version: 1.8.8+1-6

I'm not mixing Debian/Ubuntu.
Maybe my sources.list is not much clean (http.us.debian.org is a "double entry" and it shouldn't probably be there). I'm asking for help on italian debian users list.
Do you tink there's something that may affect lilypond installation?

deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free
deb-src http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/ testing main

deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates main