Re: gregorian.ly omissions

From: Bill Mooney
Subject: Re: gregorian.ly omissions
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:46:43 +1300

Greetings Trevor,
Thank you for the clarification regarding episema usage in LP.
There was a bit of confusion here with some things working at cross-purposes, as well as a bit of confusion within my personal CPU! :)
It's nicely sorted now, and is working well.

If you feel able, could you point me in the right direction to enable making the Gregorian markings 'ictus' 'circulus' etc larger than their defaults?

Thanks again,
Regards
Bill