point and click feature does't work with Mac OSX Lion

From: MªÁngeles Casares-de-Cal
Subject: point and click feature does't work with Mac OSX Lion
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 17:46:48 +0000 (UTC)

To whom it may concern:

The last version of Lilypond works with Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion), but:

 I download the version 2.15.15, but it seems the version 2.14.2.
(with "get info" and in the first document ".ly")

The first file just doesn’t open.

The "point-&-click feature" doesn't work.
I point at a note in the ".pdf" of Preview,
there is a warning sound, it doesn't happen anything,
no point at the letter of the note in the “.ly” file.