Re: What is my error here?

From: Jonas Müthing
Subject: Re: What is my error here?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 18:17:01 +0200

Hej Jay,

look for your last quotation mark in the file. It looks as if you have forgotten to close a section within quotation marks, therefore lilypond thinks that all of this %r8 \fermata ^\markup {\italic \tiny still is some text that it should write in the score and that "an uh moment" is the code again.

Regards

Jonas