Creating Musical Examples without Meter

From: Bill Mooney
Subject: Creating Musical Examples without Meter
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 15:08:58 +1300

Greetings Ivan,
I hope the attached file is of some use...
By using two 'Score' statements I think your requirement is met, EXCEPT that it works only if the example is only one system. By choosing a wider page eg 'landscape' mode one might be able to obtain a fairly large example (more measures) while staying in the 'one-line' limitation. I hope this is of some use - obviously you will be able to adapt the simple music to your specifics using Changeup changedown etc.
Regards
Bill