Re: Call for help

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Call for help
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:53:07 +0000

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 01:50:24PM -0500, Ralph Palmer wrote:
>    I haven't read all the contributor/issues documentation yet, so I don't
>    know what the "daily" time commitment is.

20 minutes.  Absolutely no more.  I highly encourage the use of a
kitchen timer.
(sure, you could use a computer program instead, but I find that a
physical kitchen timer is easier to use)

> I can relatively easily do 20 minutes on each of two days, if
> that's reasonable.

that sounds perfect.  You can count time spent reading the
contributor's guide as part of your 20 minutes.

- Graham