Re: Include file from music function 2.15.18

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Include file from music function 2.15.18
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:42:00 +0100

Jay Anderson <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 11:07 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>> \include is special-cased in the lexer in order to accept
>> \stringidentifier.  Previously $xxx in #{ ... #} was translated into
>> \something artificially.  This translation is no longer happening.  But
>> \include does not know what to do with $ yet.
>>
>> Expect a fix in the next days.  Thanks for the report, and sorry for the
>> oversight.
>
> Great. Thanks for the explanation.
>
> -----Jay

Issue report
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2039>

In case you are compiling Lilypond yourself, the issue report has a code
review attached containing a patch fixing the problem.

I'll likely expedit its handling since this is a regression fix, but it
still will have to pass the usual testing stages.

--
David Kastrup