Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool 2.14 prerelease available

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool 2.14 prerelease available
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:33:58 +0100

Great thanks! I'm not getting those error messages anymore.

And is there a decent user's manual somewhere? I have *zero* experience with jEdit (but lots with lilypond), and can't seem to figure out how to get the background compiler working. Or anything, actually. Is there a nice little set of instructions somewhere (open this, click here, click there) for getting started?

Brent.