Help with a 2-argument markup command definition

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Help with a 2-argument markup command definition
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 15:47:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to define a 2-argument markup command. the definition below doesn't work, I get all sorts of errors when I call either
\jcStack{"x"}{"y"}
or
\jcStack "x" "y"
or
\jcStack #"x" #"y"

#(define-markup-command (jcStack layout props jcHi jcLo) (markup? markup?)
    (interpret-markup layout props
      (markup #:smaller jcHi #:larger jcLo )
    )
  )

does anyone know what's my mistake here? and which one of the function calls above would be the correct ones? (Remark: I already defined commands with 1 argument, and those work fine ...)

Thanks!
Best,
Robert