Re: Elysium update failed

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Elysium update failed
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 07:05:59 +1100

On 27/11/11 05:39, Helge Kruse wrote:
Hello I clicked on check-for-update in my Eclipse today.

The Elysium was one of the modules that were out of date. I started the update for all and restarted Eclipse. Now I can't edit any Lilypond source anymore.

The error I get is
ClassNotFoundException: An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.elysium.ui (768)

How can I provide more detailed information, circumvent the error and use Eclipse/Elysium again?