Re: (De)Crescendo hairpin touching vertical bar of the last measurein th

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: (De)Crescendo hairpin touching vertical bar of the last measurein the line
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:47:00 -0000

"Przemysław Pawełczyk" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 00:14, Reinhold Kainhofer
On 2011-11-26 00:01, Xavier Scheuer wrote:
On 25 November 2011 17:50, Przemysław Pawełczyk<address@hidden> wrote:

I'm lilypond newbie (it's my first mail to ML) and looking for a
solution to a bad looking (de)crescendo hairpin ending at the end of
the last measure, i.e. grossly touching vertical bar (in case of many
staves per system). It doesn't happen for non-last-in-line measures.

Looks like a bug to me (hence the Cc to bug-lilypond, so it will be
added to the issue tracker).

By "it will be" I thought it is somewhat automated process, but I
don't see it in:

http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list

Check http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2057

--