Re: Chord diagram by itself?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Chord diagram by itself?
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:51:09 +0000

On 12/1/11 3:10 PM, "seisei" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>How do I create a custom chord diagram? I only want to show one note, not
>chord.

See Section 2.4.1 of the Notation Reference, under Predefined fret diagrams

\storePredefinedDiagram #default-fret-table
                        c % this would be adjusted for the note you wanted
to display
                        #guitar-tuning
                        #"x;x;x;x;1;x;"

But it hardly seems worthwhile to create a single-note fret diagram.  Just
let the Automatic fret diagrams functionality work for you.

If you want to create a chord diagram as a markup, see Fret diagram
markups under secion 2.1.4.  There are three different ways to specify
your fret diagram -- regular, terse, and verbose.

HTH,

Carl