Re: Making landscape booklets on letter or legal paper

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Making landscape booklets on letter or legal paper
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 06:31:04 +1100

On 05/12/11 05:31, Father Gordon Gilbert wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a Christmas carol booklet with some of the
many files I already have of the songs.  I tried on one of them to
#(set-default-paper-size "letter" 'landscape) , but it appeared to
have no effect.  My purpose would then have been to adjust my
staff-size, and put another song on the page.  That seems to me the
simplest way to do it, but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have any idea how to make a landscape booklet, with two
columns, and two songs?

I'm scouring the manual for answers, but if anyone out there can help,
I'd be most appreciative.

Easiest solution would probably be to layout the two songs on two pages in a larger staff size and then use the booklet printing or multiple pages per sheet printing capabilities of Acrobat Reader to print the two pages out reduced on a single page.

Nick