Re: Compilation errors with Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: Compilation errors with Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 01:40:57 +0000 (UTC)

Thorsten <quintfall <at> gmail.com> writes:

> on win7 with emacs 23.2.1 and freshly installed lilypond-mode version 2.5.20
> plus lilypond version 2.14.2 and the following truly minimal file
>
> \relative c' {
>   c d e f g a b c
> }
>
> I get compilation errors within Emacs (doing C-c C-l), but not when I drag
> the
> file on the desktop over the lilypond symbol.

Ok, after digging around quite some time I decided to download the actual Emacs
24 pretest for windows and give it a try - and everything works like are charme
now (and hopefully tomorrow too).

So my problem really seems to be a bug in the Emacs file compile.el in version
23.2.1, unrelated to LilyPond and lilypond-mode.