Re: recompilation failure, strange

From: James
Subject: Re: recompilation failure, strange
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 07:59:37 +0000

Haipeng,

2011/12/6 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden>

Hello,
  I modified some notes in my overture, and tried to recompile it. But Lilypond 2.15.20 suddenly aborted without any messages left in the log. It's at about bar 160, but I can't detect any error, because it compiled well when i use 2.13. I don't use anything changed during these months, except markuplines. I know the files are big, but could anyone tell me why lilypond aborted this way and how to find the error?

How are you compiling your files?

For example are you using the command line

lilypond --pdf yourfile.ly

or are you using something else like drag and dropping the file (if you use Windows)?

James