Re: recompilation failure

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: recompilation failure
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:04:04 +0100

胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear David,
>   Thank you for the further patch. I can wait for the fix, but don't
> know what you mean my hiding of <return> in mydefs.ly. This file was
> created mainly from many lilyponders' macros, and my ones are only
> text variables such as \rit, \allegro and some contexts.

The original mydefs.ly contains _several_ lines in the definition of
movement which have been split in the middle of identifiers.

movement =
#(define-music-function (parser location text duration count music)
  (string? string? integer? ly:music?)
  #{
    \set Score . metronomeMarkFormatter = #(make-format-movement-
  markup-function $text)
    \set Score . tempoWholesPerMinute = #$(ly:duration-length (string-
  >duration duration))
    \set Score . tempoUnitDuration = #$(string->duration duration)
    \set Score . tempoUnitCount = #$count
    $music
    \set Score . metronomeMarkFormatter = #format-metronome-markup
  #})

--
David Kastrup