Re: Where to put user ly files on OSX?

From: Peter Jaques
Subject: Re: Where to put user ly files on OSX?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 01:22:32 -0800

Thanks Hans. You didn't quite understand my question, I think.

I understand that I *can* put files practically anywhere. The problem is that I
then have to use a really long include line like:

\include /Users/peter/Documents/asdf.ly

unlike the factory files, which only require:
\include english.ly

I'm wondering if there's another supported location to put files to include,
such that Lilypond will AUTOMATICALLY find them, without requiring typing the
full path.

thanks for your response
~peter in oakland