Re: Part combine problems

From: James
Subject: Re: Part combine problems
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 15:15:19 +0000

Adding LilyPond User to thread.

On 7 December 2011 14:36, Nels Daily <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using 2.14.2. When I try it in a small example I don't get errors. It usually only happens in context of a large piece. I'm writing an orchestral work and trying to use the partcombiner in that context. These error messages show up as the file gets larger, and then it won't finish the compilation.