Re: Segmentation Fault

From: Craig
Subject: Re: Segmentation Fault
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:44:47 -0500

Hi Mike,

I have found the spot in the tuba part that makes the segmentation
fault.  And, yes, if I delete or comment out to make the tuba part
"smaller", lily will write a pdf.

Now that I have found the measure, what do I do?  I cannot make this
project smaller.  I would have to send the entire score to the bug
department.

Any time I have an issue with a large score, that cannot be reduced, it
becomes problematic in the lilypond community.  It is like approaching
an American Bank in the year 2011.

Craig Bakalian