Re: Wiring up a complex song

From: jakob lund
Subject: Re: Wiring up a complex song
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 22:19:17 +0100

this

 \voiceOne << \global \Sa \Sb >> means that those three parts overlap,
as you say...

I'm guessing what you want is

   \new Staff = women <<
     \new Voice \global
     \new Voice = "S" {\Sa \Sb }
     }

   \context Lyrics \lyricsto "S" { \womena \womenc }
   \context Lyrics \lyricsto "S" { \womenb }

I've completely not tested it and may be wrong but you could try...

Jakob.