Re: center NoteColumn

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: center NoteColumn
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 00:27:34 +0100

Hi David,

2011/12/7 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>
Hi Harm,
(...)
It would be nice to "tap into" the mechanism for centering full-measure rests to use in your function, but I don't have any idea how this could be done.

that would be very nice, but I can't even find, where it is defined.

"Using stem-dir as a multiplier" is the sort of thing I should have seen on my own. Seems I was a little blockhead.

To get the possibility to adjust the NoteColumn in the rare cases, when there is a difference between a MultiMeasureRest and a centered NoteColumn, I added x-offs to the definition and made onceCenterNoteColumn a function with this argument.

Trying to compile the file with "2.15.20" gives a worse output. I'll start a new thread to clearify this.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Your help is always great

Thanks a lot!
  Harm