Re: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:38:39 +1100

On 08/12/11 19:44, David Kastrup wrote:
Nick Payne<address@hidden>  writes:

No, I ran "find ~/ -name lilypond" and nothing was found.
env | grep lilypond

is also empty?

Aha! (strikes forehead). That was it. I completely forgot that I had come across the LILYPOND_DATADIR env variable and experimented to see if I could use it to point to a dir containing include files. I had unset it after finding that it gave the error but forgot to remove it from .profile.

Nick