Re: ragged-last-bottom doesn't take

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: ragged-last-bottom doesn't take
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:37:41 +0100

On 10 December 2011 03:54, George_ <address@hidden> wrote:

> […]
>
> Every one of them is good *apart from* the ragged-last-bottom, i.e. setting
> it to true doesn't make it ragged at all. I've tried replacing it with
> ragged-bottom, which works fine.
>
> I've written in a \pageBreak at the end of the score, but I don't think
> that's interfering with it somehow - even with it gone, it still won't work
> properly. It just seems weird to me that ragged-bottom = ##t will work, but
> ragged-last-bottom = ##t won't. Am I putting it in the wrong place?

I think the \pageBreak at the end of the score *is* interfering (I did
not check, maybe I would have if the code was self-compilable without
I have to "imagine" a way to complete the missing variables).

Why are you using \pageBreak at the end of the score and not use a
\bookpart, of which this is the purpose?

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>