Incorrect bar placement

From: Naomi Gage
Subject: Incorrect bar placement
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 09:38:30 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am a relatively new lilypond user.  I am working on a score and 62 measures into the score, the bar placement is incorrect when I include a run of 16th notes, as follows:

staffFlute = \new Staff {
\time 2/4
\set Staff.instrumentName = "Flute"
\set Staff.midiInstrument = "flute"
\key d \major
\clef treble
\relative c' {

%..... (61 measures of other music)
c4-^ \acciaccatura d8 c4-^\trill \grace {b16 [cis]}
 b16 \< (a g fis)  e \> (d c b) %this is the measure that does not print correctly - only 7 16th notes print in this measure
}

When I input this particular sequence, only 7 16th notes print in the measure and the last 16th is printed in the following measure, screwing up the placement of the subsequent measures.  Previous to this, the placement of similar runs was correct.

I would appreciate any guidance with how to fix this issue.  Thanks very much.

Naomi