Appoggiatura appears between two repeats

From: George_
Subject: Appoggiatura appears between two repeats
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:30:31 -0800 (PST)

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32957263/Untitled.jpg

What I want is for the appoggiatura to be on the same side of the double bar
line as the D#. What I wrote looks something like what is below (at the
end). As you can see I've put the volta repeats only into the top part. Up
until now it's worked fine for everything. I don't think the \bar "|." is
causing the problem, because taking it out doesn't help. The piece begins
with a quaver partial bar, but that's resolved in the first alternative. Any
help would be good.

Thanks

George

voiceOne =
        \key g \major
        \time 6/8
        \clef treble
        \relative c'' {
                \repeat volta 2 {
                        ...notes...
                        }
                        \alternative {
                                { ...more notes... }
                                { d32 \repeatTie cis b16 c8-. ais b4 r8 }
                        } \bar "|."
                \repeat volta 2 {
                        R1*3/4
                        ...more notes...
                        }
                        \alternative {
                                { ...more notes... }
                                { ...more notes... }

voiceTwo =
        \key g \major
        \time 6/8
        \clef treble
        \relative c'' {
                ...notes...
                b8 e!-. cis b8 r fis' |
                \appoggiatura d8 dis8. b32( cis dis e fis16) a8. dis,!32 e fis
g a16 |
                ...more notes...
        }

\score {