Re: Search fir notes

From: Phil Hézaine
Subject: Re: Search fir notes
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:04:50 +0100

Le 15/12/2011 17:17, Helge Kruse a écrit :
Hello,

I already ask for the notes of a piece. I hope it is not too annoying asking
once again. I promise I will stop with that off-topic questions.

I would like to look into the score or harp part of Antonio Vivaldi's "Concerto en
Ré Majeur RV 93" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoWA7iroxA). I used Google and
also tried to adopt Nick's query from my last search. Unfortunately I could not find it.

The piece is not available in the local library. Can you help me?

Please tell me, if such questions are inappropriate.

Regards,
Helge

Hi,

On imslp, for guitar or lute, nearly the harp part:

http://imslp.org/wiki/Lute_Concerto_in_D_major,_RV_93_%28Vivaldi,_Antonio%29

Phil.