Re: center NoteColumn

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: center NoteColumn
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 22:11:25 +0100

Hi David,

2011/12/11 David Nalesnik <address@hidden>:
> Hi Harm,

> Thinking about the problem some more, I came up with a way to find the grobs
> to either side of the note column without creating and manipulating alists.
>  I take the filtered list of grobs you created with "read-out," then sort it
> directly by X-coordinate in ascending order; the bounding grobs are then
> adjacent in the list.
>
> I get the same results with your examples.  I didn't work out all the
> conditions so I'm sure it's easily breakable :)
>
> -David

creating and manipulating alists was the initial idea, when I started
to work on this problem. So Im full of sadness and deepest melancholy
saying "Good bye" to it. :D

But why you think it's easily breakable? (I don't had the time to test
very widely. Hope that will be better after christmas.)

BTW, you marked some lines with "NB". What does this means? I don't
know the abbreviation.

Again, many thanks!
  Harm