Re: Rest after/while cueDuring

From: C.Flothow
Subject: Re: Rest after/while cueDuring
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 09:38:43 +0100

Am 18.12.2011 23:04, schrieb James:
Hello,

On 18 December 2011 21:19, C.Flothow<address@hidden>  wrote:
The following turned up when I tried to print out the part of the first
violin in a Christmas piece. I'm not shure whether the players can cope with
that but it would be nice if everything looked "normal".
I've tried a few things and did not succeed and I've found nothing in the
docs.
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/writing-parts#formatting-cue-notes

How can I move the quarter rest for the violin to its normal place?
\version "2.14.1"

Viola = \relative c' {
   \key g \major
   s2 r4 d8. c16|
   b4 b
   a8. g16 a4|
   g2 |
}

violinMusic = \relative c'' {
   \key g \major
   \cueDuring #"Now" #DOWN { R1*2 | r4 } g d' d
}

\addQuote "Now" { \Viola }

\new Staff {
   \set Staff.instrumentName = #"Violin"
   \violinMusic
}
I had read all that and I still don't see anything there that helps with my problem!
BTW  I consider the behavior of lilypond as something of a bug.
Chris