Re: Problems with lilypond and lion?

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Problems with lilypond and lion?
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:49:08 +0000

On 12/20/11 19:46 , Hans Aberg wrote:
On 20 Dec 2011, at 20:00, James wrote:

If someone else could verify this (nice to get a second or third
opinion) then perhaps this could be added to
Documentation/web/download.itexi until we fix it or maybe added to the
tracker - I don't want to make more noise on that if I can help it.

LilyPond 2.15.22 works in the OS X 10.7.2 GUI. From Terminal, I use a script
~/bin/lilypond:
   exec /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond "$@"
On OS X 10.7 /usr/local/bin/ is in the path, so one can put the script there.

Hey, Hans

Did you install it by hand or downloaded the binary package?

Thank you
Alberto