Re: modifying chordNameSeparator behavior

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: modifying chordNameSeparator behavior
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 00:16:45 +0000

On 12/21/11 11:32 AM, "Shevek" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Carl Sorensen-3 wrote:
>>
>> This has been fixed in the development version, thanks to Adam Spiers.
>>
>> Version 2.15.21 or newer has separate properties for the suffix and the
>> bass note.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Carl
>>

>Aha! Would you recommend upgrading to 2.15, then?

Officially, I cannot recommend upgrading to any development version, since
it is not oficially stable.

Unofficially, I think that 2.15.22 is strictly better than 2.14.2, and I
am totally happy using it.  I doubt that you would have any problems in
moving to 2.15.22.  I suspect it would be worth a try for you to do so.

And especially, since you care about the chord display problem, you have a
specific reason to move to 2.15.22.

Just recognize that you are moving to a development version that is
potentially unstable (but I know of no instabilities).

HTH,

Carl