Re: instrument name or \markup question

From: lily-user
Subject: Re: instrument name or \markup question
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 04:57:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks a lot. However, this produces the attached image. Apologize if I was
not clear, I would like to right align the "1 2" (i.e., closer to the brace,
as in the original). Also, where can I learn about the various ways of
markup?
Also, what does \null and the \override do? Can you please give me a small
description, so that I learn how to do this in the future?

Thanks a lot again.  http://old.nabble.com/file/p33033450/markup.jpg